Saturday, November 21, 2009

Music play list added / Christensen scores with Manitoba

Added a music player to the site. I once had a play list before but the tracks became unavailable for the audience in Europe. However, I found a new site to embed a play list from. I will update it later with more tracks. You can suggest songs by posting a comment.

Onto hockey now. Ducks center Erik Christensen scored in his debut with the Manitoba Moose of the AHL last night. “EC” has played 9 games with the Ducks in the NHL this season, going scoreless through all contests.

“I’m glad to be here and it’s necessary for me to come down and work on some things that will make me a better player in the long run”, Christensen told the Winnipeg Sun.

The Ducks will play the San Jose Sharks tonight in Honda Center and reports are that Saku Koivu very well could play.

No comments:

Post a Comment