Thursday, December 3, 2009

A closer look on Chipchura + new NHL transfer blog

I saw Chipchura's game by game log on NHL.com and it looks like he may have been better this year than he’s stats will tell you. While he is –10 this season and has 0 points in 19 games, I noticed that he was  –3 in his first game of the season and –2 in his last one. So basically, he’s only –5 the other 17 games. Which, quite frankly, isn’t bad at all since he has no points and considering where you’ll find Montreal in the standings.

Some comments from Kyle Chipchura…


…on his thoughts of being traded:
”I felt like maybe a change was coming. But when it happened it was still a shock.”

…on his play this season:
“It’s a tough league, and you’ve got to be consistent. I felt like I had my ups and downs.”

...on playing in Montreal:
“Montreal is definitely one of the tougher places to play, but it’s also one of the more special places to play”

...on coming to Anaheim:
I”m very excited to be joining the Ducks and I’m looking forward to the challenge."


Blog updates:

- Placed links on all players in the side bar.

- Listed the non-contracted players in the system.

- Created another blog where I’ll list all the transactions being made in the league including polls. Check it out at nhltransfers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment