Friday, November 20, 2009

Now it's time...

...to actually make a habit of writing in this blog once and for all. I've made up my mind, I'm moving to the United States at some point. I had the oppurtunity to do just that this past summer, but didn't. Now I know it was a mistake to stay in Sweden.


On the plus side, at least I'm on a journalistic education, but my English can still be improved. So I have to stay dedicated to get better in that regard, doing small things every day, writing here is one of them.

Unfortunately, I can't get the same information as, for instance, Ducks Freedom Blogging at the OC Register. But of course, my intentions are not to compete against them, but rather to get in more deeply on what's going on with the team and to show the reactions from the fans.

So, back to hockey. Anaheim got a couple of very much needed points against the Tampa Bay Lightning last night. I'm not going into any game details, 'cause in the world of media, those are old news now. Something that made noise the other night though, after the game was finished, was this:



Embarrasing is the only word to describe that.

I'll be back later with more info and thoughts and hopefully you are willing to share your own comments. I really want this blog to become well known among Ducks fans. There isn't a lot to read about the Ducks on the Internet, so hopefully I can entice some of the very biggest die hard fans who just can't get enough of Ducks hockey.

I'm gonna do my best, but it's gonna take some time to establish. So please spread the link around to Ducks fans you know and please subscribe. You can do that down to the right on this page. It's easier to stay motivated if I get some readers quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment